short LP prego mamas give any insight?

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Thanks for viewing and congrats on ur bfp I need some help and need answers .... Lol thought I would come to the source.....successful pregnancies with an LP of 11 days or less.

I'm scared that since my LP is only 10:11 days mostly 11 that maybe an embryo doesn't have enough time ..... To implant.....when did u get your bfp with a lp 11 days or shorter? I'm 10dpo and bfn....this evening on frer.

I have an 11-day LP and have gotten pregnant twice. My first pregnancy I waited to test until I was late, but this time I got my first (very, very faint) BFP at 8 DPO. I don't know, I guess I'm an early implanter? From what I've heard, it's usually only LPs under 10 days that pose a problem. Some say 12, but I'm proof that under 12 can work. Not sure if that helps at all. Good luck to you.

My LP was around 9/10 days with my first. I tested day AF was due and got a very strong positive. My second, I wasn't trying for but I think my LP was still short. Tested a day after AF was due and again strong positive.

I think there was a thread going in pregnancy club that was about people conceiving with short LP. Good luck hun x

I have a 10/11 day lp and have a dd and now on my second pregnancy. My first took 3 months to conceive, 4 months this time around. I never tested early so can't help with that. Try not to worry too much. And lots of luck to you!! Xx

Two part answer..

I got my bfp on 10 dpo so implantation must have been 8 dpo at least?

Secondarily there are a lot of remedies for a short luteal phase that have worked for a lot of women with lpd. Mine started at 8 days with spotting a couple of days prior and I eventually got it to 14 days. I used progesterone cream, vitamin b complex, and vitex.

Good luck!

I have a 11-12 day LP. I was temping and had a dip at 6DPO (implantation dip?) so tested 2 days later and got a very faint BFP, tested again the next evening and got an obvious BFP at 9DPO. xx

Hmm you can get pregnant with a short lp but rarely and it is more likely too end in mc ,

If your from the uk you can B6 50mg take it daily from any point in your cycle and your likely too notice a difference also make sure your getting enough foltate in your diet and taking 400ug of folic acid !
Most fertilty consultants are worried about lp shorter than 12days some only if it's 10 days ! X

Consistently a 11 day LP and conceived on the '2nd' cycle where we had a decent chance, we were ntnp. Definitely possible, had a faint bfp at 10 dpo, true bfp at 11 and hcg of 85 on 12 dpo. Anything less than 10 is where I would worry

I used vitex and vitamin b6 to increase my luteal phase. Went from 9 - 13 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->