• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Short luteal phase?

Ellie Bean

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've decided that I may have a short luteal phase. Fertility friend says my avg is 10 days shortest is 9 days and longest is 11days. Has anyone else had this problem? If so did clomid help to lengthen your luteal phase? I'm 5-6dpo today and on my second round of 50mg of clomid.

Ellie, I have a crazy luteal phase too. FF says mine ranges from 7-16 days. I can't help you with the clomid question because when I asked my doctor about it she wanted to test me for pcos and said she won't put me on anything for a few months. I am interested to hear if anyone else had success with lengthening their LP with clomid.

you have exactly the same luteal phase as me 9-11 days. It didn't stop me getting pregnant twice. For both it took 6 months to conceive. So I personally don't think that is the issue.

HTH x

Thanks space girl! I now know my husband has a low sperm count so he has started on supplements.for this and we're hoping they'll work.

Hi I have short lp too 9-11 days. I have just completed my second round of clomid (1st at 100mg) and I had a 13 day lp. With the 50mg I didn't respond and it didn't affect my lp at all. So yes, I think if clomid works for you, it will lengthen lp too.

i have a very short LP, i have been temping and my temps show CD 17 ovulation and only a 6 day LP! I am going to consult with RE's soon, will probably be put on clomid and progesterone supplements, just like I was for my first.

I've had some crazy irregular cycles this past year. Just got AF after only a 6 or 7 day luteal phase. Totally frustrated right not. Probably going to start b6 supplements now, and possibly vitex too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->