• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Short Protocol Gonal-F starting soon?

spicey77

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondered if there was anyone else about to do Short Protocol IVF/ICSI in the next week or so?

my meds arrive this weekend and due to start injecting at day 2!

hey there - I started stimming on 5th which was CD2 and am doing a short antagonist protocol (with no BCPs). I did the same protocol back in May and got 16 eggs, 14 of which fertilised without ICSI and I got 7 top quality 5-day blastos. I transferred 2, froze 5, but got a BFN. Then had a FET, transferred 2, lost 2 in the thawing process, BFN again. So have one blasto still frozen but decided to go for another fresh cycle given my thawing record isn't great. Using time lapse imaging this time around too, also on steroids, aspirin, and doing intralipids a week before transfer and a week after. Don't have any known issues other than age (38) and my DS, who has just turned 3, was naturally conceived after 7 months of trying.

Good luck and if you have any questions let me know, unfortunately i'm getting to be a bit of an old hand at this... :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"