Should I be concerned

alibaba24

Reaction score
This may seem silly but recently my DD age 5 has gotten into nursery ryhmes. She's always been happy with singing them here an there but recently she's taken to watching them on YouTube all kinds like wheels on the bus. Daddy finger etc. She will sing them throughout the day . not constantly I suppose my concern is she is 5 are these not too babyish ? I dont know I love that she's singing and reading the words etc

My nearly 6 yr old still sings once i caught a fish alive, and loves watching the ugly duckling somg on you tube. He also loves watching dinosaur docus on youtube, so I would say it's just what ever interests them at that time.
They sing nursery rhymes in his reception class still x

My 5 yr old does this, too. He just loves to sing and listen to music, so I think its just an interest. Nothing to worry about.

Both my older two sing all the time. Sometimes nursery rhymes, yesterday it was Christmas carols, sometimes pop songs, whatever is in their heads!

My youngest loves watching nursery rhymes on you tube. I don't think 5 is too old for this at all.

My Frankie (5 in September) sings songs like that all the time! X

My daughter was 5 in April and in reception and they recently did a whole topic on nursery rhymes so she's been singing them constantly since then :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->