should i be weaning jack???

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Hes had tastes of rusks and such but he isnt being weaned just enjoying food taste.

should i be including meals for him daily?

hes still gaining weight nicely but im not sure if he should be weaning x

if he's happy with what you're giving him I'd say to try to get to 6 months. Don't stress about it though. I got really uptight about wanting to get Ally to 6 months to the extent that I ignored the health visitors. If he doesn't seem to need anything more then don't feel like you have to do anything weaning wise :hugs:

i would say if hes happy dont worry too much untill hes 6 months just read up on it so your prepared for when he does , im still confused now haha. I started just giving charlie bits of baby rice once a day at 5 and half months and rusks then went on to 3 meals a day at 6 months xxx

I agree with the others...if Jack seems content with what he is getting wait till the 6month mark. I waited till 6months because my LO was so content with his feed...:hugs: xx

you should wean him when you are ready to my health visitor said i could leave it anything up to six months and thats good cuz there tummy will handle it alot better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->