Should I eat something else

Louise23

Happy mum of 3girls&a boy
Reaction score
Hey I've ate 818 cal today, earned 338 walking this morning, my limit on MFP is 1500 leaving me 1000 I've ate breakfast a little 'lunch' and my tea.. I feel completely full at the minute, so I don't know if I should eat for the sake of eating to aim towards my limit or just leave it :shrug: Tia :flower:

If you don't eat enough of your calories you are risking your body going into starvation mode and hanging onto the fat rather than losing it. IMO with your walk and how little of your calories you have had today you probably do need to eat something else

It's 8pm though, is there anything that's good to eat at this time!! Maybe crackers/dairylea and a yogurt? -.-

Yes, they sound good. Just a small snack to give your metabolism a nudge :)

It doesn't matter what time of day you eat, it's all about calories in vs. calories out :flower:

I agree some cheese and crackers sounds like a good snack :)

I had the cheese and crackers :D. Thanks guys. Tomorrow il aim to eat more snacks earlier on. Some days I'm reaaaalllly hungry. Then other days like today I have to force myself to eat kind of. I think when I have my bfast early I tend to feel more like eating better. Today I didn't eat anything til gone 11 and I was up from 5 so its a big chunk of the day x

What were your three meals that added up to 818 cals, out of curiosity? I agree that it's too low especially with exercise.

That day was a crappy day for eating. I ate 2 brown toast with dairylea. For lunch a breadcake with marg :blush: then5 fish fingers with Birdseye petit pois. Which was 818 then did a bit of walking which lost 338 cal it said. Sowas low. Ate some crackers with dairylea and an apple to get it up. Thinking still had about 600 cal left for the day but I ate 1229 in the end.

Thanks :D I love MFP ATM as it calculates everything I put each thing in as I'm about to eat it. I have the app on my phone haha. Oh says in crazy obsessive but it works for me xx

Have you ever heard the saying 'obsessive is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated' :haha:

Haha never but he will next time :D :haha: he's said to me lots of times when I've been 'dieting' that I won't last and he's always been right. But this time I think he knows I mean business he said to me the other day "don't get too skinny I don't like just bones" haha men!! I said to him it's none of his concern and il keep going until I feel better not til he decides I look good. He didn't like it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->