Should i go to the doctors? Needing advice!

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
Hi all,
Basically about a month ago i woke up and felt immediatly nauseous and then began throwing up.... it literally lasted 4 hours and i was sick 4 times. I put it down to that we had been to a fireworks show 2 days previous and i had ate a dodgy pork roll. But this morning i have woken up feeling exactly the same and been sick once but have yet to be sick again and still feel very nauseous. This comes with a headache too. I cannot be pregnant as i have had 3 periods within this time frame.

The whole time in between i have felt ok, very tired but thats usual for me. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be? And should i go to my doctors? I feel like it would be a waste of time as there is no symptoms, im just randomly throwing up! But in truth i am worried as to why this is happening. Surely its not normal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks xx

I think it wouldn't hurt to see your doctor. That's very odd, for sure.

It may be an odd case of food poisoning, parasites, or even a food allergy. Have your periods been normal? I would still take a test to rule out pregnancy as well.

Good luck. I hope you are feeling better soon!

I think it's definitely worth a visit to the doctors. Doesn't sound normal, maybe a low grade virus nor something that hasn't left your system. Xx

With my periods its been weird.... im on the yasmin pill and over a month ago had a normal break from my pill and normal period. During that break i forgot i had no more pills and couldnt book a doc appt at that time... so for a couple of days just found a couple of pills from random old packs here and there. Then i ran out and a came on a second period wothin a week which was very heavy and unlike my body. Then this period just gone (2 days ago) it was very light so its been strange but i think its because i mucked up my pill a bit.... in this time condoms were used to be extra safe. So i doubt i am pregnant but i have bought a test and will check tomorrow morning.

If the result is negative then i will be straight to the docs i think as this os unlike me. I never usually get ill and am hardly ever sick unless ive come down woth something. I hope everythings ok, just getting myself all worried!!

Thanks ladies xxx

Try not to worry, sure its nothing hopefully doctor will sort you out.

Just noticed you're from herts too :) x

Took a test this morning and not pregnant so it's just a case of going to the doctors now! Hoping it is nothing.

Embers yes I am. Where abouts in Herts are you? X

I'm in welwyn garden city, you?

Goodluck at the doctors x

Not too far from me, I'm in cheshunt :)

It's a small world!

Thank you, will book tomorrow but my doctors is impossible to get an appt at, so probs won't get seen till next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->