Should i keep my hopes up?

venomkyss

Reaction score
I posted a few days ago that I got my BFP & then started to bleed heavily. I, along with the other ladies who replied, thought I had a miscarriage. Someone told me after three days I should come up negative again.
So last night I tested again since the bleeding was really light. It came up positive again, but this time darker than the first test. I had also had extreme fatigue out of nowhere earlier that day, some slight nausea & craved habanero hot sauce on my tacos (I hate spicy food). My boobs still hurt too.
What do you guys think?

Could have been pregnancy ? I'd say wait a few more days and take another test or go get a blood test... Sorry your going through this :hugs:

Definitely keep an eye on it hun. This is what happened to me with my ectopic. With my miscarriages my test went negative within a couple of days but with my ectopic I had a pretty significant bleed (enough to know nothing should have been left sorry tmi) but still tested positive and test got stronger. No pain at all.

Will your doctors check your levels to make sure you know either way? I hope you get some clarity soon and keeping you in my thoughts.

Thanks, I think ill wait a few more days.
I can really feel the frustration that comes with trying to have a baby. I don't know how you ladies do it. I've only been trying for 4 months. I think i'd be so frustrated after a year & there are women who've gone 5 or more years trying to get pregnant.
Any more opinions, i'd love to hear them :)

I haven't gone to a doctor yet, but if its still positive in a few days, ill be going to planned parenthood or health department for a confirm test & then getting insurance.

I've had 3 miscarriages and 2 chemicals and I've never had a test come up darker after the bleeding. It has taken mine longer than 3 days to go negative...it's taken up to 2 weeks, but they were staying the same or going lighter, not darker.

With my last and finally successful pregnancy, I had a heavy bleed at 7 weeks along with horrid, bent over in pain, cramps. It was just like my other miscarriages. I knew that's what had happened. I even lost all my symptoms, and I had been having horrible morning sickness. I didn't bother calling my OB bc I knew what was happening and knew there wasn't anything they could do, and I had an appt already scheduled for the following week. Well, when I went in the following week the baby was still there, growing just like it should with a beating heart still. I was so shocked bc I had already morned the loss.

I'm not saying that what happened with me is typical, but it can happen. I'd think, at this point, it could go either way with you. I don't want to get your hopes up with my story, but I shared bc I don't want you lose all hope either bc, like I said, the darker test. I think a couple of blood hcg tests would give you more info. Wishing you the best.

Thank you for sharing. I realize all pregnancies are different, but that does raise my spirits :) I will not hold my breath on any certain outcome. I'm glad you got to continue your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->