Should I take him to the doctors or am I being silly?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking LO to the doctors about his ears, but not sure if I'm overreacting.

He has always hated water on his head when washing his hair/swimming etc. And he's screamed and screamed in the wind since he was tiny, even when he's been wrapped up warm. He's just become properly verbal in the past few months and I can talk to him and understand a lot more of what he tells me. He's been saying that the wind and water hurt his ears. He's had recurrent ear infections all his life so could it be possible that he really does have pain in them in water and wind? Or would I be wasting the GP's time?

It won't hurt going to speak to a GP about it especially given the recurrent ear infections.

If it were me, I would go and have a chat since it's not a one off.

I would. my ex actually used to HATE getting water near his ears because he had a burst eardrum as a kid . he got quite obsessive about cleaning his ears too . he always said he wont forget how painful it was. so I would probably get him checked out as I think ear pain is very sore x

I would get him checked out.
I may well be nothing but it's better to be sure.

Yeah def go get him checked out, poor boy.

Go and get him checked. I used to get eczema in my ears which at first I was told was ear infections but after months I was finally told it was eczema. It was very painful when the wind caught my ear or water. I still get it but I can feel when it's coming as my jaw starts aching and I'll just use a little bit of warm olive oil in my ear and its helps a lot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->