Should I wait 1 cycle to try again?

Tweak0605

Mama of 1
Reaction score
So .. i'm at a loss ..

I'm almost 2 weeks post D&E. I just had my follow-up doctor appointment, and she said I have to wait for 1 period to try again. Something about my lining being thin and have to wait to build it up again, and an increase risk of miscarriage. I know I've read that people go on to have healthy pregnancies without having a period, and I'm sure that there were other topics about this in the past.

But I want to hear what other people think. What did other doctors say to you? I'm real anxious to start again, but I know if I tell DH what my doctor said, he'll want to wait. Which I don't want to do.

So sorry for you loss. :hugs:

You have to do what YOU feel is right. As far as I'm aware there is no extra risk of getting pregnant right away and my doctor certainly didn't seem fazed by me saying that was what I was planning.
If you feel ready to start TTC again then I'd say go for it! Many many women do and go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies.
:flower:

I was curious about the same thing My doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks and she says I can try again after my first period.

I was hoping I could try sooner... But I don't wanna go through another MC so guess waiting is what I should do?

Seems like forever til we can try again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->