Should private sperm donation arrangements... be legalised?

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
Should private sperm donation arrangements be legalised, to make them accessbile and safer?

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=145581792143707&topic=227

I've read a bit about this topic lately and wanted to see what folks on here think about it.

Donor sperm supplies fell through the floor when government rules changed, abolishing anonymity for donors. Seemingly there have been cases of people meeting up privately for the purpose and apparently some men are using this to demand sex rather than doing AI, not to mention the risk of infection where participants are not vetted.

So - anyone wish to discuss this?

I think it should go back to anonymity for donors ...have u been reading take abreak by any chance ...they have done lots of articals recently xx

Lol yeah it has been in there. There's a lot on the net too though. I do think the way it is now is rubbish and just invites problems with folks resorting to dodgy arrangements.

Definately not...

You will always get people who will do it and it will go well but i think it should be done in a professional enviroment and also under a contract. I read about a man and a lesbian couple who done it with out professional help. It worked on the 1st attempt and all was ok untill... the baby came and the lesbian couple slipt now the women is fighting for CSA from the man!

I agree with Jkelmum, it should be back to anonymous donation or at least optional to be anonymous.

Is female egg donation anonymous ?

Is female egg donation anonymous ?

Nope hon it's the same as for sperm donors, since 2005 donors can be identified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->