Shouting between mouthfuls?

sazzyb1985

Reaction score
For about a week my little girl has been shouting really loud at meal times and i just cant understand why!She opens her mouth as usual so she does want the food and it isnt anything different to what she's always had,She is almost 7 months so i havent given her stage two food or made anything too thick or lumpy yet do you think thats why and maybe she's fed up with the smooth runny texture?She's just so moody at dinner times lol Any ideas please?!x

No advice hun but Olivia is just the same at the mo! We are doing BLW but between every bite and chew she is shouting away!! xx

rhys is a cery vocal baby but especially at meal times, he's blw, and never really had puree's maybe you could try a few finger foods, she obv loving what your giving if she's being noisy.
its a great interaction skill you must be proud xx

Poppy is the same. She shouts, sings and sometimes even cries between mouthfuls. Sometimes depends if she's tired or very hungry. Also the last few days she has definitely been more interested in wanting food she can hold, so this morning i gave her toast in her hand which she sucked and dropped everywhere, while i spooned lots of porridge in to fill her up!!

Aisling's the same at the moment, she'll take a mouthful, swallow it, shout and then take another mouthful!! I honestly think she's just chatting away loudly! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->