Shouting from the roof tops !!!

Buffalo

Dad to be....
Reaction score
Hi All,

My wife & I found out at the weekend that she is pregnant and we're over the moon!

However.... I'm dying to tell everyone and anyone who will listen but obviously with it still being early days we're only telling family just in case... Touch wood everything will be fine!

So heres my chance to tell a whole bunch of people but still keep an element on anomonity!!!!

:bfp: :happydance: wow congratualtions!!! hope mummy and baby have a H&H 9 months!!!!

awww congratulations - that's great news! I really hope my hubby is as excited when we get ours! xx

awww congratulations - that's great news! I really hope my hubby is as excited when we get ours! xx

I'm sure he will be! I haven't stopped buzzing since we found out!!

I'm dying to tell everyone and really struggling to keep my mouth shut! I haven't stopped grinning since we found out, 4 tests over 2 days and all very strong positive results !!! Unfortunately my wife had to fly out to Miami on business today but we booked a doctors appointment for the day she gets back, I'm just about managing to refrain from decorating the nursery as a suprise for when she gets back !!! Its still early days yet so I don't want to jinx anything...!!

That's great news! Congrats... :yipee:

Hi there congrats to you both. So great to see a Daddy to be on here. Yous posts have made me smile. I hope you all have a fantastic nine months.

Awww, good for you!! You are so sweet to be this excited, my DH reacted similarly, that is such fab news!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->