• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your covers .....

m nonie

Reaction score
Im finding it very difficult to find a breast feeding cover that actually look nice and comfy for both baby and mum, with DS I use scarfs or blankets but found he didn't like being covered. I'd like to find a cover that looks good as well as practical, I'm not due yet but would like to be a bit better set up this time round.

If there any chance some of you guys could show me your covers?

My LO hated being covered as well so I just used the two tops method, where you wear a vest top under another top and pull that one down and the top one up. I think it's more discreet anyway. Maybe try eBay for them?

My LO hated being covered as well so I just used the two tops method, where you wear a vest top under another top and pull that one down and the top one up. I think it's more discreet anyway. Maybe try eBay for them?
I do this, too. Make sure they are cheap vest tops, so they'll stretch easily over your boob.

I'm not sure any cover is very practical past like 3 months, honestly... I don't think many aware babies like being covered by a big sheet. I also just did the one top up/one top down method when my LO started to get annoyed by the cover.

Before that I did like the cover I had though, it was from Udder Covers and they have a lot of cute prints. They have a part at the top that bends and you can tent it so that you can see in but it still covers everything.

Mine is a breastfeeding poncho (joly jumper makes some just Google it babies'r us sell them) and I LOVE it!!!! DD2 is 17 months old and I am still breastfeeding her with it. that nursing poncho is now her blanky lol. She walk around with it and get super excited when she sees it. ☺Really cute

This is a good thread actually! I've got one that I love but I think my DD has well and truly outgrown it. She never used to mind being under it in the first couple of months but these days she's too nosy! As soon as she worked out how to flap her arms about that's all she ever does under there! And these days it's like a constant battle to keep her under it! I think we just need a bigger one.

I have an Udder Cover, but like others, I've found it to be more trouble than it's worth, though I do still keep it in the diaper bag just in case. I do a nursing bra with an Undercover Mama cami (they're supposed to be easy to DIY), with a loose shirt over it. If you have a drapey enough top layer, it's very discreet. If I'm having trouble with my top shirt, I can just kind of drape a muslin blanket around his head or block any visible skin with the hand holding his head. Attaching photos so you can see which is more obvious.

Attachments

• nip.jpg
    nip.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
  • two shirt.jpg
    two shirt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics