Show us your Christmas trees!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Since a few trees are up now I thought it would be nice to have a thread to show yours off in. :)

(I'm putting mine up tomorrow!) :xmas9:

Here's mine, the boys also have trees in their bedrooms. We couldn't fit this in the front room this year thanks to the desk in the normal corner, and our little tree had a fibre optic star on the top which has snapped off so just this one this year, but it can be seen from the front room so will do haha

Screenshot_20191130-110206_Gallery.jpg

p7Ej2E2.jpg

Beautiful and the kitty is sooo cute.

Our tree comes Wednesday so here is our fire place We have talked about removing the fire place over the years but I can't because I love it at chirstmas :-D

Screenshot_20191201-083822~2.png

I love fireplaces at Christmas! Yours looks so festive :cloud9:

Me too. Ours was only artificial but we got rid of it.

Our old house was built in the 1860s and every room in the main part of the house had a fire place. It was incredibly drafty, and birds fell down them surprisingly often, and there was chimney damage so we weren't actually allowed to use them, but I loved that we had one at Christmas and there was no question of Santa getting in. We move 4 years ago now, I keep contemplating a fire place wall sticker for Christmas time haha

That sounds great although birds falling down the chimney would scare me off me!

Oh dear, never had birds fall down ours (that I know of).

Ours is actually sealed off so we can't use it but we have an electric fire there. I love being able to hang the stockings.

We don’t have a fire place either but when we eventually replace the fire we are getting one ! Ours is a open flue , We don’t have birds falling down but have had the odd wasp /bee casually fly out of there ! Needless to say I run out haha .

Will post a pic of our trees later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"