Showing early!

worrying

Reaction score
I am really keen to keep this pregnancy under-wraps until at least my first scan, but I'm 10 weeks on Tuesday and am already giving the game away in a pretty noticeable abdominal fashion!

Holey bump batman!

Last time I was almost 7 months before it obvious!

Give it to me straight... Am I going to be the size of a house?! :wacko:

Me too! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have my scan thankfully so providing everything goes well I can finally announce! My stomach has popped and I now feel something when lying on my stomach x

I'm almost 8w with my 3rd and cannot suck in my gut

I showed at about 11 weeks with my 1st pregnancy, but then I was expecting twins....
Maybe.....

I'm 9 weeks and the bloat will no longer be sucked in lol! Thank fully only a week left at work until a two weeks holiday so when I'm back I can announce it!

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and seriously showing (which is crazy because I've lost weight from being so sick). I am also trying to hide it, so I'm sure people think I'm just getting chubby!!

I'm almost 11 weeks and I think I'm showing a little bit. I no longer am bloated. When I suck in you can see my ribs but I have a little belly. I guess it could still be bloat. I'm 5 ft and 100 lbs so maybe that's why I'm showing early?

Me at 10 wks 5 days.

Attachments

• 20170618_162523.jpg
    20170618_162523.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 18
ALMOSt 9 weeks and totally showing!! It's not too bad in the Morning but it's definitely noticeable but by the evening OMG!

I'm 6 weeks & 1 day and OMG!! The bloat makes me look like 6months!!! I don't know if it's because this is my 4th pregnancy or what. I did end up a bit humongous with my 2 boys......can't wait......:) xx

I've definitely caught a few people having a glance at my tummy ��

I started showing early both times. In my 2nd pregnancy I didn't gain much weight in the first tri but I was still showing.

This was with my daughter 4weeks vs 9 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_8016.JPG
    IMG_8016.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
This is current pregnancy

Attachments

• IMG_8024.jpg
    IMG_8024.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 16
I've just seen my step mum who I've not seen for a few weeks and she's just outright guessed that I'm pregnant. I'm 9 weeks (or 13... Long story) and im showing really badly.

I'm a size 18 and I was bigger with my son so it took ages for me to truly show, but my tummy has well and truly popped. It scared me when I caught a reflection of myself earlier!

11 weeks with my 4th and look about 4 months pregnant at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->