Sian Holly is finally here (elective section, sian had other plans hehe)

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
:cloud9:Ohhh i have waited so long to post in here :cloud9:

Well here is my birth story :happydance:

I was due an elective c-section wednesday 15th december, i told everyone "nope she eint gonna wait, not with all these braxton hicks and twinges etc she will be here before) but as the days got closer, i thought, ok shes gonna wait!

Ross mom and dad came to visit the 12th december, and his dad said "try not to have her tomorrow, ive got an important meeting haha" he wasnt nasty just laughing...

sunday night (12th) i was having a few twinges, nothing out the ordinary, braxton hicks?

Monday morning- Wake up, make kian breakfast and make a cuppa tea ready to go and see kians nativity play then go hospital for my pre operation assessment check...i stand up and GUSH...my waters broke everwhere, kian was like "ew mommy, u weed?" :rofl:

I shout upstairs to ross and he gets on the phone to an ambulance...what do i do? update my status on facebook :rofl:

Anyway...........i get to the hospital and im examined, she said i was 5 cm dilated" i was like say wha? :shocked: i hadnt really been in any pain, so the consultant explains to me that i can still have a section if i REALLY want to but im at the bottom of a waiting list now and by the time its my turn i may have had her by then...so i agree and try to go for a "normal birth" ...4 hours later ive only gone to 6 cm which isnt great, and as the midwife examined me she said" your daughter is gripping my finger" her hand was comming first and it could break her arm, so the consultant came in, examined me and tried to push sians hand back down, but it was no use...i went from the bottom of the list to the top and wheeled for emergancy section...

As i got wheeled in enrique song was playing "i can be ur hero" and i just cried, i was so emotional!

The epidural was wearing off, i didnt feel the cut but my god i felt her tear it open! i told them i could feel it, its hurting me, so they topped me up with gas & air and some other drugs, yes i felt a little drunk but the pain was unbareable :( i told them it hurts, it REALLY hurts...they asked if i could try and stand the pain, so for 20 minutes i did, i heard my baby cry, then i could feel her sewing me back up, i shouted it HURTS, then 5 minutes later, ross and sian was shuved out the room and the next thin gi know i woke in recovery half hour later with my mom and inlaws and kian...kians little face when he saw me, he couldnt stop kissing me and asking if i was ok, it must have been a shock seeing me with drips, tubes and gasmask.

I was in hospital untill wednesday the 15th (the day she was meant to come) :dohh: :lol:

It wasnt the best birth experience but she is here and my god she is so precious to us, my hormones have kicked and i cry looking at her thinking if anything happend to her it would kill me i love her so so SO much! :cloud9:

Now introducing my daughter Sian Holly weighing 71b 13 53cm long 13th december at 2:48pm 38+6 :cloud9:

Attachments

• P141210_09.33.jpg
    P141210_09.33.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 127
  • P151210_10.43.jpg
    P151210_10.43.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 114
  • P151210_10.44_[01].jpg
    P151210_10.44_[01].jpg
    23 KB · Views: 121
  • P151210_10.45.jpg
    P151210_10.45.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 101
  • P151210_14.03.jpg
    P151210_14.03.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 115
Congratulations she is beautiful. Look at all that hair!

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations and well done x

aw congrats hun, shes beautiful. cant believe how much hair she has-she reminds me of me when I was a baby-with jet black spikey hair :cloud9:

Sorry to hear the birth didnt go to plan....I cant imagine how much that must have hurt :nope: xx

Yayyy she is gorgeous hunny :hugs: well done you x

So gorgeous, i love her hair! Hope you have a speedy recovery :)

:haha::haha::haha: @ You updating your facebook page, I'd be the same :haha:

All that hair is just lush, she's gorgeous, congratulations :flower::flower::flower:

congrats!! she's so gorgeous!! well done, sounds horrible but you got there :hugs:

Congratulations, she is beautiful, look at all that hair! x

She is gorgeous, i am so happy for you.

V xxx

Congrats shes lovely, n omg at her hair, just gorge!
I'm terrified of feeling the pain of being cut open and sewn bk up.... I wonder if they would let me go under general for my elective... hopefully I don't go into labour b4 like u xxx

aww she is beautiful, massive congrats hun xx

She is so beautiful, congratulations babe , she just couldnt wait to meet you :)

She is so lucky to have 2 beautiful Big Brothers, Kaden will be so proud x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->