Sibling Groups - What are yours?

pippi_89

3 babies + 1 angel
Reaction score
Just a bit of fun :)

What are your sibling pair/group names, what names would you add in the future or just what names do you think work together?

We chose

Isabella Rose
Amelia Lily

Oliver Dafydd
(Izzy, Mia and Ollie)

I think I would go with Evelyn (Evie) Elizabeth or Benjamin (Ben) Michael if we have another :thumbup:

My girls are:
Arianna Isla Rose
Gabriella Scarlett Grace

I don't plan on having any more but I suppose options could be:
Savannah Lara June
Ellis Reuben Tate

My girls' names are in my signature, and we'll probably call the next one Darcy, if its a girl. All with the EE sound at the end :thumbup:

I have

Tabitha Poppy
Ottilie Florence

and if we were to have a boy he would have been 'Zachary Christopher'

I have 3 girls already Taylor Anna (Taylor is my maiden name), Alaina Marlene and Jillian Faith.

For this baby we're looking at Amelia Rose or Charlotte Rose for a girl and Rhys or Miles for a boy, no middle names picked yet.

Well this is both mine and hubby's first and we've been told she'll be a girl so we're naming her Braelynn Elizabeth and we plan on having two more after her.

Hubs and I love Tucker Joel (Joel is hubby's name) or Tucker Ryan(Ryan being hubby's middle name)
And if we have anymore girls we have no clue as it took us forever to come up with Braelynn's name. Lol

At the moment we have 1 toddler earthside and another one currently baking =)

Freya Rose

and we have two possible names for our new baby currently baking

Aurora Lily
Loki (not completely decided on the middle name yet)

I have four girls and three boys

Their names are:

Shani Rose
Sofia Kelly

Franklin Ben
Sonny John Paul

Evie Grace
Madeleine Daisy May

All of our children's middle names are after family members so may not all 'flow' but have sentiment for us. Madeleine also shares her first name with my Angel Nan.

If we are lucky enough to have another, they will most likely be:

Lincoln ???

Lyla or Ava ???

We have a Callum David Edward
and we would use

Rosie Louise
Thomas Matthew

They probably don't go together but tbh I don't care :rofl:

We just have one lo at moment who is josephine charlotte (josie) and if hopefully we can give her a sibling soon it would be freddie john if a boy or annabelle (not sure of middle) for a girl, names not set in stone. Freddie john would be for my grandad and john for dhs brother who died plus my dads middle name. Josie is after my grandma who is still alive plus also mums middle name, her middle name was just a name we both love. Anabelle is a name both me and dh love and wasent any other family names we both liked. We both love amelia which is in my family but there are alot of amelias here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->