Sibling Ultrasound pics looking identical?? Different gender.

calm81

Reaction score
Hey all, during my 28 week ultrasound scan I noticed my unborn daughter looks super similar to how her brother looked in his ultrasound photos from 3 years prior, and I laughed it off. Today I had another scan done on my 30 week appointment and she still resembles my little 3 year old boy.

Have any of you repeat moms, or ladies who've had friends or family experience this? Did the baby come out looking like their sibling, afterall?

This is so exciting, my son is sooooo adorable and if my unborn daughter looks anything like him she will be gorgeous. :happydance:

*NOTE: if my daughter isn't born looking like my son I will STILL find her the most beautiful...I'm just having fun with comparing ultrasound photos while I IMPATIENTLY await her arrival. :flower:

My DD does look a lot like her brother in the ultrasound photos(which apparently means DH had stronger genes than I do. DS is his clone.) I will find out in exactly a week if she comes out looking like him too :)

I have an 18 month old son, and am pregnant with my second. From 12 weeks their ultrasounds have looked SO similar. The same nose I think :haha: The only difference we can tell on an ultrasound is this baby looks like he has a tiny bit of a rounder head and his chin might poke out a tiny bit more. But they are SO similar. Not even as obvious in these pictures, does not do the similarity justice. Picture #1 is my oldest, Picture #2 is current pregnancy.

Attachments

• joey19w6d.jpg
    joey19w6d.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
  • reed19w4d.jpg
    reed19w4d.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
Interesting to find out how our babies all ended up looking like. Thanks for sharing your stories and ultrasounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->