Sibsets

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
I am still very early but as expected have been thinking baby names for a while now.

For me it have to flow nicely with my DDs name which is Bella. We usually call her Belle and my favourites are

Rufus
Rupert
Arthur (Artie)
Albert (Albie)
Toby

My OH likes regal type names George Henry William etc.

He very much likes Arthur and he also likes Scottish names and suggested Alistair (i know this isnt the traditional scottish spelling which its the neatest for me)

I love Arthur and think I can get on board with Alistair but do either of them flow nicely with Bella.

Bella and Arthur (Artie)
Bella and Alistair?

We are ok for girl names cause we will probably agree on a short sweet one to fit in with our DDs name.

What do you think?

Also any suggestion would be great.

I can imagine Bella and Archie. I actually really like Arthur although i didnt used to but really grown on me.
Im not so much a fan of Alistair but only because i have quite a few older people i know with this name so dont often think of a child but it is nice .
I actually thought Campbell as a scottish name but that would be too many Belles haha.

I really like Bella and Arthur, think they're really sweet together.

Its the only one we both fully agreed on. Day to day it'd be Belle and Artie which i think is quite cute.

When he said Alistair i wasnt totally against it but did say i really dont want to dislike my sons name (if it turns out we are having a boy) and felt like i may not like it if i have to use Alistair.

Hi Jessy! I like all of your names, less keen on Toby but that's just a personal preference.

I'm currently considering Douglas...he would be called Dougie day to day. I love Dougie but not sure how I feel about Douglas. Just to add as I feel that's a Scottish name?

I like Bella and Arthur/Belle and Artie.

Arthur is nice and I think Bella goes nicely with it. I think Artie is a great and works well too!

Arthur is really cute and imo, the nicest one there. Not a fan of Alistair at all personally. Toby is nice too but Arthur or Artie is the one that goes with Bella the best imo.

It's so hard to choose isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->