Sick Baby

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
Poor Harley has had a cold the last couple days, I had finally got her sleeping in her crib until Friday came along, she's been just miserable, she's been sleeping with me again. Last night she woke up every 10 minutes crying, and would cry for like 20 minutes before falling asleep again. Poor baby, I'm so tired, I want to just crash and sleep forever. Since she has been sick she's been eating sometimes twice in 1 hour for 15-20 minutes each. She doesn't have a fever, but her nose is all stuffed up, and she was coughing this morning.:sad1:

Sorry to hear your LO isnt well.

Hannah has had a bad cold for the last 4 days and keeps coughing and bringing up phlegm. Its hard to see them ill but I give her lots of cuddles and dont do much else at the mo!

Do you have vicks plug ins over there? Vicks rub for babies? They work a charm :)

we have vicks vapor rub and stuff, I wasn't sure if its for babies or not

I just went through this same thing... 2 nights of hell with poor Jas being up constantly and cranky...

I used tylenol for babies, a vicks vapour humidifyer, saline nose drops, nose suction bulb an I picked up a wedge for her crib... It slightly elevates the babies head and gives them a better sleeping position... It IS different then just raising the head of the bed because you only put them on it waist up. It helps thier digestion too. I have found Jasmine sleeps way better with it.

She has a wedge in her crib already. I have been using tylenol infant drops, and saline drops

It will pass, hope she is better soon, jasmine only had 2 sleepless nights and is now sleeping 7 hours straight!

Hope she feels better soon,poor thing.

I can also only recommend the vicks humidifyer as I've heard it really works wonders for some of the ladies on here. :hugs:

Hope shes better very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->