sick of feeling crappy!

alex_22

Reaction score
sickness, nausea, exhaustion, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, moodiness and the worst food aversions ever it's ridiculous! It's really getting to me now, fingers crossed for a pink bump because i am no way doing this again haha x

haha! I hear girls make you more nauseus? If so, I'm having one too. Been soo sick & phantom sore throat on & off! Should let up soon :wacko:

I remember being sad with my first when I went into labour early because I loved that pregnancy so much, I want this baby cooked and out already! I'm actually jealous your 11 weeks and only have a week or two of this left haha x

Oh this baby has made me spend most of the time with my head in the toilet. I have been really sick with lots of phlegm, nausea, throwing up, not being able to eat or even drink water.... I say the same thing, this must be a girl because my son never made me this sick.
On the upside, since I am a heavy girl, at least I haven't put on any weight, but I would like to at least be able to eat something without wanting to puke.

i'm sick of it too! i feel like a useless lump. i feel guilty that i don't have the desire to do anything after work with my daughter but lie on the couch. i can't wait to be through first tri so i can have energy again.

I'm feeling the exact same way, have been since around 5 weeks. The nausea is the worst, I feel sick all day long. And so tired I feel so guilty as my dd wants to play all the time and I just physically can not :(

I feel the exact same. I can't decided if the nausea or the tiredness is the worse?! It doesn't help having a 10 month old to run around after and a 4 yr old to take to school and pick up then entertain after school xx

im with ya I hate 1st tri!! I feel so tired I have zero energy!! which makes me feel guilty as ive done hardly anything around the house today so I feel like a lazy bum!! I just want to hide under my duvet all day! and then its all topped off with nausea which turned into me being sick this morning which has never happened in all 4 pregnancies! roll on 2nd tri!!!

I'm so ready for second tri or birth would be even better! Cook baby cook! I think the worst is the food aversions because I end up so hungry because it takes so long trying to find something baby agrees with it makes me feel even more sick, I miss that normal feeling I envy people who feel normal right now haha!! I actually wanted this I actually thought I can't wait for the sickness to kick in so I know I'm pregnant, I'm a silly silly girl! I won't be doing that in s hurry x

I feel your pain:( my all-day sickness started to wean off a week ago (12 weeks) and that lasted for 2-3 days, and BAM it hit me again....I am so sick of being sick. I have my 2 kids to look after, and feel like the worst mom in the world. All I want to do is lay around with my head in a bucket:( hoping it passes for all of us soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->