sick?

hopeful2012

Reaction score
I haven't felt good since yesterday, started with headache that hasn't improved. Last night, I had to get up at 4 am with aches all over, and engored breast (especially the left) I took ibuprofen and drank a lot of water. I pumped and got 5 ounces which is unusual (I usually only get 2 total and it had it been 4 hours since nursing. Today, I still have a severe headache, aches all over, 101 temp, nausea, and still breast pain. What do you think? My doctor is closed for the weekend and on call would most likely send me to urgent care

Have you any red marks or lines on your breast? It could be mastitis. First time I had it, I thought I was coming down with flu I felt so bad.
The best way to cure it is to feed, feed, feed from the affected side. I was advised to start with the affected side each feed then move to the other side if that was the one he was due to feed from. Hopefully others will be along with tips too.
Xx

I haven't seen any red streaks, one seems to be a little pink and warm this morning. I'm nursing and pumping as much as I can. I feel slightly better this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->