Sickness again..... Really????

Moussecake

Reaction score
Has anyones elses ms returned? For about a week now I have had no appetite, feel sick 99% of the time and have the most awful acid indigestion at night. Even on the nights the acid isn't an issue, I still wake up 5 or 6 times (at least two are toilet breaks lol). Its only now I realise what a breeze 2nd tri was lol!

Toni 32+5

ahhh, , for me I have felt some nausea, but luckily doesnt stay long lol and horrible heart burn ( especially in middle of night ) my complaint now is getting up TWICE to go pee in the middle of the night lol and cant fall back asleep! btw I have heard of MS coming back in the end too.

Yes iv got it atm and remember it coming back between now and 35 weeks wiyh DS :(

I wonder if that is what is going on with me. The last couple of days I just haven't felt good. Last night it felt exactly like my first tri (and a half) of ms and this morning more of the same. I was hoping I wasn't getting a stomach bug, but at least that would go away!

Its crazy! I felt awful during first tri with ms, and at times I feel just as bad now. But the acid is another kettle of fish, it wakes me up about 12.30am then im up for at least 2 hours. This bubba is a boy, and ive heard its worse with boys.... And as for peeing, I just expect to be up at least twice a night now!!

I had awful heartburn with DS but havnt had any yet and im having another boy x

I think my heartburn is worse this time around for my little girl (compared to with my little boy). :( No fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->