Sickness amping up but nipple soreness decreased...ugh the paranoia.

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Trying to stay calm. I was bummed because I noticed my nipple soreness was not that intense like it has been. I'm breastfeeding my 22 month old son many times throughout the day so maybe that's good it doesn't hurt much anymore. But it worried me. I've been sick with MS since yesterday and today it was even more intense. Literally the sight of food when I feel this way makes me sicker. And smells...omg. uck.

And I am SOO constipated. :(

So does this sound okay? Is it okay if one symptom leaves when another appears?

Mine have been coming and going all along. Try not to worry-stress is never good! And i'm glad to see someone else bf'ing still!!

Yep! Don't think my guy will stop. I would like to tandem nurse him and our second child together. :)

Yes yes yes..symptoms come and go..symptoms come and go...gotta remember that!!!

I have the dreaded paranoia too tryin to stop myself testin again i have very little nausea. My boibs dnt hurt but maybe becausebim still breastfeeding my 17month old. The only really consistant sumptom is the overwhelming exhaustion.

My nipple sensitivity came back tonight, just feeling a little sick now, not like earlier. Gotta stay calm.

I think breastfeeding DOES make a huge different in how many breast changes you go through when you get pregnant again because our boobs are all ready "prepped and functioning" if that makes any sense!

I totally agree earthmama i think because im already feeding and DS has a LOT of milk they dont need to prepare cos they are already doing it! Wondering if he will still feed when baba arrives my first DS stopped when i got to 12weeks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->