Sickness and gender

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I've copied this from a post un 2nd tri but I'm wondering if anyone has an inkling into what they may be having even in 1st tri. Did you have different early symptoms and babies turned out to be opposite gender?

With my daughter I had mild sickness each morning, lasted until 14 weeks

With my son I felt unwell for most of the pregnancy vomiting all day every day and felt absolutely terrible

This baby I've had quite mild sickness, it hasn't been each morning up until 2 days ago where it's coming regular, but by the afternoon I feel okay a few sicky feelings here and there but not as bad as my son

I'm already thinking girl

Anyone else?
X

App girls make you more sick but with DS when in hit 13 weeks I had my head down the toilet most days rite up until 40 weeks. He made me so sick.

With DD when I hit 13 weeks I cudnt bare the smell of fried food it wud make me feel so sick but I did not throw up at all.

With this one I've felt sick since the start but it comes and goes. It got much worse when I hit 7+1 but its just feeling sick I haven't thrown up.

I really thought I was having a girl at the start but now I'm thinking boy.
I'm going to book a privet scan to find out the gender at 16 weeks. I'm gonna say Boy for now tho.

Im not bothered either way tho I'll be happy if it's a boy or if it's a girl just as long as she or he is healthy.

What do u think ure having hon?
I've done a few gender tests hehe.
I done the baking soda and urine one at 10 weeks and got a boy result.

The wedding ring on a hair strand test went around in circles so that's a girl result and the Chinese calendar gender tests says girl.
So we shall see. 5 more weeks and counting hahahaha:loopy:

Interesting Haha I love the little predictions! I seem to get more sick with boys, everyone says you get more sick with girls, but my girl pregnancy was completely fine! X

Btw what's the baking soda test??

So basically u have to put about 1 table spoon of baking soda into a cup and then pee in another cup. Then u gently add ure pee to the baking soda. If it dont do much it's a girl and if it fizzes and goes like a pint of beer it's a boy.

I got my doppler today and my babies HB sounded like a steam train I know that's supposed to mean something. Like if it sounds like a train it's a boy or if it sounds like a horse galloping it's a girl. I really can not remember with DD what hers sounded like.

Where did you get your doppler from? I really want one it might make me feel less anxious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->