Side Effects of Clomid

AJR14

Reaction score
I see ladies mentioning hot flashes and some cramping but are the side effects throughout the whole cycle? Or is it only the days you take it or only around ovulation time? I can't seem to find anything about the days of side effects just that there is some. TIA!

I felt fine the actual time I was taking it, (CD 5-9). My side effects started after ovulation - mood swings, cramps, and hot flashes.

I had hot flashes and moodiness while taking it. And then again after ovulation. I also had cramping and sore boobs after ovulation. Oh, and my menstrual cramps were SUPER sharp. Not "I'm going to die" sharp - just totally caught me off guard and made me stop in my tracks a few times.

All in all it wasn't unbearable though. I'm on round two right now. Fx!

Only side effect I had while taking it was occasional mild cramps and ovary twinges , ovulation time was painful to walk but I was on a high dose. during the 2ww I was crazy moody and had all the pregnancy symptoms.

1st cycle cramping through most of it after taking medicine. Last 2 cycles. Hot flashes after taking medicine until ovulation. Ovulation cramping. Be ware it can dry up cm. We've been using preeseed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->