Signed off work

charlottex

Reaction score
Ergh I was so hoping to keep working till 31 weeks but my health is getting worse 😞. Was in hospital Friday after nearly fainting at work.
I suffer with a very fast heart rate which isn't helping so my cardiologist might be putting me on beta blockers.
Also spd is starting.

Argh :( xx

Thinking of you Hun! Beta blockers aren't so bad. I have to take them myself in later pregnancy. Get some well deserved rest Hun 😊

Thinking of you Hun! Beta blockers aren't so bad. I have to take them myself in later pregnancy. Get some well deserved rest Hun 😊

Thank you sweetie. I had them in my first pregnany due to preeclampsia and my heart rate but they didn't work.
Haha I'll try and rest but doubtful with 2 children 🙈 xx

Thank you sweetie. I had them in my first pregnany due to preeclampsia and my heart rate but they didn't work.
Haha I'll try and rest but doubtful with 2 children 🙈 xx

I hear you loud and clear! I have 3 children. Dd1 is 13, dd2 is 4 and dd3 is 10months old. I'm pooped! I had pre-eclampsia & eclampsia with all mine. Was worse with the first tho I had seizures with her. I have them all by induction at around 37weeks. With my eldest I was kept in til that time was awful. Hoping this time I miss it. But in reality I know it's coming for me again! Hopefully they get some better beta blockers this time. I have tried so many myself. Hope they get it all under control for you & you get that rest! 😊xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->