signs of labour....37 weeks onwards

stephj25

Reaction score
Well, I'm 37+3 today and thought I'd share my possible early signs of labour so far, hopefully we can compare :coffee:

Here are mine so far:-

- tonnes of braxton hicks
- constantly going to the toilet for a no2
- last week, I had brown discharge (mucous plug?)
- constant lightening crotch since this morning
- for the last few days, I've also been waking up with what feels like contractions, which go away when I get out of bed.

I'm getting really excited now as I had CPP and possible accreta but I have now been given the all clear for a natural birth...Eeeek!!

So, what about you ladies, please share your early signs that labour could be just around the corner :)

Hi my baby is due tomorrow so far I had a show on Saturday had loads of Braxton hicks some really strong I had a day of being totally exhausted then last night I was up till half 11 cleaning I think she will come soon hope so anyway

I'm almost 36 weeks, a couple days shy, and so far, I've been getting TONS of lightening crotch ( I mean its really getting ridiculous, lol), I've been having an increase in braxton hicks, also what I can imagine is extremely mild contractions they start as a low back ache very similar to the beginning of my cycle and then they wrap around to both of my sides and my bump gets hard, they last about 45-60sec and come frequently but then just go away, I've also been getting a lot of tailbone pain which sends a shock of electricity down to my toes quite similar to lightening crotch but starts in my tailbone and goes down both legs to my toes, its really pleasant lol NOT! I've been losing a lot of my plug but there hasn't been any color to yet, and my dog has started to act very strange which I posted a thread about. For some reason I just have a feeling she will be coming the very end of January, I hope I'm wrong as I'd like her to stay in as long as possible so I have the maximum amount of time to prepare for this life change plus I'd like her to 'cook' as long as possible too as she's already estimated to a little small at 40 weeks. I am curious about what everyone else is experiencing though and how things unfold for each of us, so I will definitely be stalking this thread! Great topic, I love it!

wow ambertwogood, that's a lot of signs. I can definitely relate to the constant Braxton Hicks, they happen for me all the time too and are really uncomfortable, they keep sending me to the loo to pee all the time.
I forgot to add to my list that I was running around the house like a crazy person on sat cleaning everything. Nesting? Seriously though, I ironed all of my DD's clothes...again :haha::wacko:

wow ambertwogood, that's a lot of signs. I can definitely relate to the constant Braxton Hicks, they happen for me all the time too and are really uncomfortable, they keep sending me to the loo to pee all the time.
I forgot to add to my list that I was running around the house like a crazy person on sat cleaning everything. Nesting? Seriously though, I ironed all of my DD's clothes...again :haha::wacko:

Haha, yea I forgot about that one too. I actually stayed up all night Sunday night cleaning took a small nap then was back at it Monday morning. Ihl have no idea where the energy came from. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->