Signs period is coming...

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
I was normally had 28 day cycle, so thats what i looked for when i was gonna come on, didnt cramp before hand only when was on..

Now my periods are messed up im not currently 4 days late ( with no chance of pregnancy as i havent had sex for 8 weeks :blush:) but im getting sore boobies..

tell me your period signs? x :coffee:

hope af turns up soon hon! mine are always horrible, but regular since having maddi so can't complain.
my period signs are; cramps in my back and low tummy for a good week before hand; sometimes sickness; anxiety and tearfulness and sore boobs - which i never had till recently :dohh:

ohhh good :) so im not the only one with soreboobies :) im gonna test when i get to a week late just to make sure.. but im sure they would have seen an 8 week baby on the scan LOL

i think testing just in case is a good idea hon :hugs: just see how you go. i've found my periods can be all over the place. i try and track them and any symptoms as much as possible just so i can keep track :hugs: argh! who'd be a women eh?! :hugs: x

its weird cos ever since i started my period they were regular, (a day either way ) ect.. and after having ava they were UNTIL when me and marc said were ttc then BAMM it was fcked up :| so in the last couple of months its been black close together, miss a period for 8 weeks, back on but light and now 4 days late :| i wish i was a mannn LOOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->