SIL in Labour *BABY IS HERE*

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
:happydance: didn't know where to put this. My SIL's waters broke yesterday morning but she was sent home as contractions were almost non existant. Just got a message off my sister saying she is now in full blown labour my mum and dad went down at about 12 o'clock last night (brother and SIL live in colchester) I'm getting so excited I can't concentrate on work. She's 2days early.

Ooowww how exciting !!

You will be an auntie any time now !!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:) How exiting, I hope it all goes smoothly for her.

still not heard any thing :hissy: I'm getting frustrated now I want to know what she has had

If any one is interested just got a txt off my sister who has spoken to my mum. SIL is still in labour but now being told she is only 3cm dilated. The labour stopped for a bit but they have now put her on a drip

Baby Lily-Mai made her appearance 7.38pm weighing 7lb 8oz. Spoke to both proud parents last night. She has a full head of curley fair hair :happydance:
Just looking forward to meeting her now :cloud9:

Fantastic news !!!

Congratulations on your new niece :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oooh Congrats Auntie! :lol: Hope all went well for SIL birth etc......You must be soooo excited about your very own bubba coming! Well your over half way now! Wohoo!
EXCITING!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awe how lovley, congrats to you and them. :hug:

oooh Congrats Auntie! :lol: Hope all went well for SIL birth etc......You must be soooo excited about your very own bubba coming! Well your over half way now! Wohoo!
EXCITING!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have thought a few times today I wish he'd just come now but then I feel awful and say sorry to him coz I want him to get here when he is good and ready and not before. I get really impatient when I see little babies out and about aswell coz I just want my little boy here

That's great news....my 1st niece came on Xmas day last year:happydance:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->