SIL!

Olivias_mum

Reaction score
Apparently i must be doing something wrong in my parenting because Olivia isnt walking yet and my SIL's (full term)baby just rolled over at 4 months, she also pointed out that her (full term)3 year old walked before 12 months and therefore it must be my fault, as apparently prematurity has no effect on development!arrrghhhh stupid woman!

xx

oh sweetheart, just what you need, i have a lot of things like this from my MIL! Ignore your SIL, you 2 little girls are tough little fighters and she sounds like she has no clue what you and the girls have been through!!!

Chin up xx

oh the MIL is just as bad! The cheeky bitch said ''oh i wont have her sat around on her arse long'' when Olivia had just started sitting up and wasnt crawling yet! i was fummmming!

xx

What an ignorant coo :(

Alex doesnt even walk. Dont worry

my MIL blamed me for Connor's death but refers to him as 'that!!! She also of plenty of occassions told me i failed harry by having him early (of course, i choose to do that) and by putting him on formula aged13 weeks due to me going slightly mad!! lol!

MIL - God i hate them!!!!

How is Grace getting on? x

OMG! thats so shocking, MIL tried to take Olivia off formula when she was like 10 months old, trying to give her evaporated milk saying her kids had it so its fine,when i blatantly told her not to, but i have got to say, yours sounds like a complete d***!

i wrote this on the pregnancy after ours preemies thread but instead of writing it again im just gonna copy n paste it lol

Grace has had a pretty crappy today, i phoned last night to see how she was before i went bed, they said she was puffy/swolen, really pale and that she had had another really dark black/green poo so they had got the docs to come and review her and they said just to keep an eye on it. In the night she needed oxygen for the first time in ages and today she was being sick loads and having really big aspirates when they checked her tube so they have put her back to 2 hourly feeds, she had another really dark (looked like meconium) poo so they sent it off for cultures. Her HB is really low so that could be causing the paleness/O2 requirment/puffiness but they dont really want to transfuse again as she has already had 6 and they want her body to kick in and start makeing blood. Im more worried about the being sick/bowel movements and large aspirates due to her having had NEC and this is how it presented last time, hopefully 3 hourly feeds is just a bit too much for her atm so going back to 2 hourly will help! I kind of think if it was because shes on 3 hourly feeds though she would have started being sick earlier as she has been on them about a week now.

xx

mine is a complete twat (thats me being nice)

Sorry to hear that grace isnt doing too well at the moment, i remember it took a while for harry to be able to take 3 hourly feeds, he couldnt cope with them and each time was having to have it taken out of his little belly.

I hope she has a settled nice and in the morning, its a different story and she is behaving and making her mummy smile by being a good little girl xx

I do hope you girls stick up for yourselves when they come out with their nonsense. They do deserve to be told to f off in no uncertain terms no matter who they are (or think they are!) xx

I seriously can't believe the ignorance of some people :-(

Olivia's mum - don't listen, your two little girls are little miracles and such little fighters. I hope Grace is doing a bit better again now. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->