• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

silk flower bouquet??

Pink Sarah

Reaction score
has anyone made their own silk flower bouquet? if so how do you do it and how hard is it? thank you ladies

I think for what will cost in flowers etc you could get one on ebay for cheeper.

I did my own using ikea gerbera daisies I spent £40 & that was my bouquet 4 bridesmaids, 1 flowergirl basket, all button holes, flowers to go on tables plus all the ribbon florist tape etc

I love fresh flowers, but I opt for silk flowers during my wedding because I can keep it for long. I don't have my pictures here, but I did opt for pink roses and decorated them with small gold butterflies.

You can always improvise. There are lots of photos o'er the net. Yeah, I used the power of Google! :winkwink: Youtube have plenty of tutorials, I downloaded some to my phone, followed the steps, and voila I got the bridal flowers...

:hugs:

I didn't but all I did was wrap the stems together (i made 4 mini bunches into my big one) using florist tape to hold it all in place then once happy I went over with ribbon, the bonus of using silk flowers means I can keep my bouquet forever & when making it meant I could bend flowers into place as had wire in the middle have included a pic

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 8
Michy that's genius, all my Bridesmaids are wearing different coloured shoes and I was trying to figure out how to make them different coloured bouquets for the least amount of money, this is perfect! shameless idea pinching but thank you :)

my girls had just blue & white flowers but done on same idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->