Silly little things that make you smile

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Just a little happy thread, really. What random/silly little thing made you smile today?

Mine are
- My kiddo trying to ride my mum's dog like a donkey.
- The Natwest advert with the gay couple (this makes me cry, I'm so silly, I just get all happy when I realise everything's changing for the better for LO's generation)
- Coming to bed and finding Rory all snuggled up with his blankets under his chin and looking like a nappy advert.

Waking up and seeing I'll be able to hang my washing out.

Being asked to put on 101 Dalmatians AGAIN

Hearing Niamh singing along to EVERY 1D song from the living room.

So many things today actually, I must be having a really good day.

Travelling along the motorway towards my village and looking at the hill that rises up at the back and thinking to myself I am so lucky to live here. It brings a tear to my eye everytime, even 14 years later!

Waking up at 7am and realising the kids aren't up yet :lol:

when my son stretches and farts:rofl:
when my girls are playing with their dolls and dont know im listening in!

Seeing this the other night melted my heart. I dot know if he actually meat to do it or did it by accident.
Also going for a wall this morning and just watching alf kicking the leaves.
My next delivery this morning also gave me a very by smile. I love little people clothes : )

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 29
Seeing this the other night melted my heart. I dot know if he actually meat to do it or did it by accident.
Also going for a wall this morning and just watching alf kicking the leaves.
My next delivery this morning also gave me a very by smile. I love little people clothes : )

Xx

That's beautiful :cloud9:

Feeling baby wiggle around and kick :cloud9:

When my husband kisses me goodnight and gives bump a little smooch too :cloud9:

Walking by the nursery and seeing it almost finished after spending the last 4 years looking at an empty white room.

Treating myself to a coke zero :haha:

Waking up to find my yorkie patiently waiting for me to get up so we can have our morning cuddles and puppy kisses

My LO getting all excited when I got in from work and getting a special toddler "squeezy hug"

Having a lovely morning and lunch out with my toddler (even though she had a tantrum right in the middle of me running the rhymetime session... :doh: ) and now she is having a lovely long nap so I can get some rest (I have had hand foot and mouth so still feeling a bit rough).

When DF brings me icecream and tea after work. he knows its the small things that count.

When he cuddles me till the very last moment before i has to leave for work, i love that :)

my lil boys walking from school holding hands,, when my 4 month old gives me the biggest smiles( melts my heart everytime) Seeing my 4 yr old smiling at my 4 month old with soo much love!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->