Silly question

Miss_d

Reaction score
But is it possible to make an appointment with a midwife before being pregnant? i would just like to ask her advise, as i have 2 kids, jack was over due 12days late i was induced on the 10th day and spent 2 days in labour and only got to 5cm dilated and jacks heartbeat went weird so had to be given an emergency c section, and then with milly i was advised that if i never went into labour myself to go for an elective section, i just wish i had spoke up at the time to say i wanted to try for a normal birth but the consultant did say to me that to be induced could have rupured my section scar so didnt want to say anythin. We will be trying for a baby next year and i would love to have a normal birth and would like to get advice from the midwife! sorry this is a bit long lol x

Laura x

Don't think you can sorry. MWs are really short staffed as it is. Voice your concerns to your GP.

I would have a chat with your GP hun, maybe he can help you. x

Thanks, yeah i think i will! i would just love to have a normal birth this time around!

thanks, i have an appointment with my go on tuesday! will bring it up, i have a lot of weight to lose first so see what he says, i am not trying for another year anyway so maybe a bit early lol! roll on 2011:)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->