Silver Cross 3D Travel System Raincover

charliebear

Mum to AJ & Pumpkin
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a note to say - You can get a Silver Cross 3D Travel System Raincover for using with the Ventura car seat.

You just need to contact Silver Cross direct or I have been told the shops can order from them too! (They either dont know or dont tell you!) oh, but its £30. Ordered myself one this morning and been reassured it will arrive tomorrow?? Christmas eve!!

Thought this may be of use to some of you lovely people.

This pram..https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_417_10751_-1__52874_10001_

so its the raincover that fits when the car seat is on the pushchair???? or just the car seat alone x

so its the raincover that fits when the car seat is on the pushchair???? or just the car seat alone x

Hi, It fits over when car seat is on the pushchair.

Forgot to add that you just need to ring Silver Cross customer services
01756 702412

x

oh thankyou so much this is the main reason i never used my car seat on the pushchair ud think they would sell it together if it fits

oh thankyou so much this is the main reason i never used my car seat on the pushchair ud think they would sell it together if it fits

Its probably put people off buying the pram too! And there is nothing telling you that the raincover even exists!!

I've just bought it as i want baby facing me and he's going to be growing out of the liner soon and i still want him facing me. Its also easier as we use the car alot. x

yeah but it the raincover exists they should just include this one that fits and scrap the old one that doesnt fit!!! thankyou again for this number x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->