Silvercross 3d (pistachio) £50 ONO ******SOLD******

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
I'm selling a Silvercross 3d in pistachio if anyone is interested in it
Comes with the raincover and all muffs/hoods
There is a damaged popper button on the pram footmuff but it still stays in place.
It's in good condition, I wouldn't say excellent because of the above and usual general wear on it.
I'd like £50 for it but am open to offers as I want it gone (it's taking up space in my daughters bedroom!), can deliver locally (I'm in Wolverhampton)

Pictures

Pram
PICT0008.jpg

Stroller
PICT0012.jpg

Stroller with cosy toes
PICT0014.jpg

Stroller with raincover
PICT0016.jpg

would u consider posting if seller covered postage? do you have pictures?

Sorry but I don't have anything to put it in to post it :(

Bump :)
Make me an offer, I want this gone as it's taking up space in Lucy's room!

with regards to posting just buy a huge roll of bubble wrap and wrap it tightly.I did this with my silver cross.cost me 10 pounds to post 5 for the wrap x

with regards to posting just buy a huge roll of bubble wrap and wrap it tightly.I did this with my silver cross.cost me 10 pounds to post 5 for the wrap x

Did you post it through Royal Mail?? 10 pounds seems really cheap, thought it'd be at least double that due to the weight???

Parcel monkey or city link.I sent a double as well which cost £11 x

I will take some for you today! and get them on in a while (was just about to take some photos of it for ebay!)

Pics now on :) if anyone is interested please let me know!

If its umbrella fold can I have please previous seller let me down x

I don't know if it's an umbrella fold (sorry for being thick lol!) it folds down straight, not over if that makes sense???

no the pram doesn't fold like umbrella, its pretty big when its folded down i believe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->