Silvercross 3D Pram System

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
Need's to go to a new home!

Less than a year old, pram part used less than two months, pushchair part been used less than four. We have three strollers so this is sitting unused in the spare room.

Link to Toy R Us page :

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...oss-3D-Pram-Travel-System-in-Charcoal(0069639)

TBH I can't fault it in any way, easy to fold, so so comfy for newborns...I just use the other strollers more and as we are TTC OH wants rid!

The Silver Cross 3D Travel System is the ultimate in modern pram systems. The fully lined, rear facing pram system with mattress converts simply to a forward facing lightweight pushchair. Also features a compact fold and is freestanding when folded.

Can be used as a travel system with the addition of the co-ordinating Ventura Car Seat (sold separately)

Includes: pushchair, foot muff, changing bag, rain cover, apron, pram liner and mattress.
Suitable from birth
Rear facing pram with liner and mattress
Converts easily from lie flat pram to forward facing pushchair
Self-aligning lockable front swivel wheels
Lightweight aluminium frame
4 Position seat recline
All round sprung suspension
Removable bumper bar
Cushioned head support
Removable, hand washable seat covers
Weight: 10.3 kg

No damage minimum wear and tear on wheels that's it, 3 year silvercross warenty. I have matching changing bag, again not damage if wanted.

Currently RRP is £324.99

Looking for £150. Prefer collection in Edinburgh but I would consider posting! If anybody is interested I will go and take actual pics, just let me know

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->