silvercross

Carolyn

Reaction score
how old/how advanced does baby have to be to use the pushchair element of this 3d system?

she's nearly 7 weeks, very long though! hardly fits in pram. thought she might be better in pushchair? i haven't got a manual with pram and i've looked on line but can't see where is says how old or advanced they have to be....

I'd wait untill she can hold her head.. I have the 3D Jet Sport. Caitlyns 2ft and I still have her laid down in the lay down bit. She can hold her head but I still prefer her looking at me.

they say about 6 months, when they can support themselves i think.

The pushchair part can be used from birth. Aslong as you recline it fully so it's compleatly (sp?) flat then it's fine to put her in it :)

The pushchair part can be used from birth. Aslong as you recline it fully so it's compleatly (sp?) flat then it's fine to put her in it :)

i'll have a play.... thanks ladies for your quick replies

i have the silver cross bubbles and this is a forward facing pushchair from birth and it doesnt recline completely flat and she is fine and its from birth so im sure it is fine to change.

Yep as long as it can recline, its fine. Hope you work out how to do it x

I unfortunately have the same one and yes you are able to use it as a forward facing pushchair from birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->