Singleton or Twins?!

mrsharper1

Reaction score
So a little history here... I started TTC October 2017 with Clomid. Added Metformin after a few months. My dosage kept getting increased as I wasn't ovulating. I stopped taking meds in November 2018 at 150 mg Clomid and 1000mg Metformin. Finally March 2019 I started taking them again, and I started at my highest dosage, not expecting much. Surprisingly, it worked!

So I'm around 6 weeks pregnant, and VERY bloated. I'm exhausted too! Like I can sleep 4 hours during the day and get a full night sleep with no problem. My first ultrasound is scheduled for May 21 at 10-ish weeks. What were the hints that you guys were having twins?

Following...I'm 7+3 today and have had a weird feeling it's twins since I got the positive test a month ago. I'm probably just crazy :lol:. First ultrasound is this Thursday. I was taking metformin and femara.

I am just pregnant with one. I had a feeling in the beginning that I was pregnant with 2, only because I had cyst pains after ovulation on both sides so I thought maybe I released 2 eggs and I was super super hungry and still am. I had my first appointment and there was only one there. But since both of you ladies were on medication to ovulate, it’s definitely possible. I know a girl that got pregnant with triplet girls when she was taking Clomid. Good luck to you both with whatever the outcome it is. It’s wonderful regardless of how many babies you’re bearing! :)

When I had my first ultrasound they saw that I had originally been pregnant with twins but one was no longer there (just part of the sac); they asked if I had been taking Clomid (I wasn't but my mom and her mom both had fraternal twins). I started feeling sicky pretty much right away and my hunger shot up to a ridiculous level. Not sure if it had to do with being pregnant with twins at the beginning or not?

I had such a gut feeling I was having twins because I had nausea from about 5 weeks and I was so bloated it was unreal. My pregnancy tests were stealing the dye from the control line which I heard can happen with twins.
I'm nearly 17 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. Definitely just the one in there so my gut feeling was wrong.
Mind u if ure on fatality medication then I guess it very well cud be twins.
Congrats on ure pregnancy

With my first morning sickness started at 6 weeks exact, this time around it hit at 5 weeks and I was beyond exhausted, took a nap whenever I could (still am) so I thought there might be more than one in there

We did transfer two embryos both times so there was that too

Found out last week that we do in fact have two sacs but it was early for heartbeats, we did see a flicker on the monitor on both sacs though so I’m caustiously excited

Will be going for another scan at 9 weeks mid May, cannot wait!

Good luck hun

Update from my ultrasound today: my gut feeling was partly right...i have a twin pregnancy, but one sac is measuring 2 weeks behind and appears to be empty. The primary baby is measuring 8 weeks with a heart rate of 175! I'm 7+5 today.

So you might be right mrsharper!

I'm having twins (no medication used) , emergency scan due to a bleed 2 weeks ago. Two sacs two heart beats... One was measuring smaller but they was in a awkward position so she thinks that's why, both heart rates were strong as each other.

Next scan isn't untill 2nd June (12 weeks) so I am just praying both are still there...

Symptoms was sickness extreme constant feeling... Tired (but then I have 2 already and work so thought it was normal) also got a 3+ on digital quicker than I should of I think... And I look around 4 months gone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->