Sinus pressure - really a symptom? I'm suffering!

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've read in a few places that some women experience sinus pressure and congestion in early pregnancy - I've even read some people that's their first symptom.

Has anyone had this with their pregnancies?

I am testing in a few days but my sinuses are driving me CRAZY! I can honestly say I've never felt this way before. I don't feel sick but the pressure in my sinuses is intense and my nose won't stop running. It started along with a sore throat about five days ago now after one day of dark spotting which I believe may have been implantation.

Additionally I've had the following symptoms:
- sore lower back (comes and goes)
- slight dizziness
- heavier and itchy boobs

Would love to hear from you!

I'm having congestion, sneezing, runny nose and headache. It can be pregnancy related from what I've read. I'll be testing tonight.

With my second pregnancy I had crazy sinus plugged nose from the beginning. It can be a sign. The lower back pain and heavy/full breasts are a good Sign too. I had that with each of my pregnancies. Good luck!

I'm having congestion, sneezing, runny nose and headache. It can be pregnancy related from what I've read. I'll be testing tonight.

Hi Laura, let me know how you go with the test! I think I will be testing within the next couple of days. I have all of those things too so would definitely be interested to know. Good luck!!! :flower:

With my second pregnancy I had crazy sinus plugged nose from the beginning. It can be a sign. The lower back pain and heavy/full breasts are a good Sign too. I had that with each of my pregnancies. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! :flower: Good to know it can be a sign. I've read quite a few things saying the same thing but then a lot of people deny it can be a sign. I still have pressure in my sinuses and I've noticed now for the past few days my nipples haven't stopped being hard - and its about 35 degrees Celsius here so its not the weather! Still having a sore back and my skin which is normally very calm has gone crazy with spots... hoping I'm not going crazy because I'd hate to be feeling so disgusting for no good reason! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->