Sit ups

T

Tilly

To say I have a jelly belly would be very true and we're going away in a few weeks so I want to shift it a bit. For 4 nights I have done sit ups, did 15 for 3 nights, then last night I did 20 (im working them up gradually). Im sure I can feel and see a difference already? am I imagining it, or do you think id notice that quickly?:smug::fool:

I'm not at the moment :lol: but have done them in the past and have noticed a difference really quickly. If you carry on until your hols, you should find your tummy is flatter. It always helped me if I did them in the morning and evening tho!! :D

xx

ive started doin them too just kinda when i can tho sometimes miss days but i deffo feel better and i can get back into my jeans now :happydance:

keep up the good work hehe xx

I used to do them religiously but i didnt really see a difference for a couple of weeks, but everyone is different.
Also, if you do fast burning excersize where you sweat lots and get your heart rate up that helps shift the excess fat quicker..:)
Davina dvd is brill!

Yea, im going to get a fitness DVD too. I haven't taken this weight loss thing seriously, but I will want another baby soon and I want to get rid of the excess weight im still carrying (mainly tummy, hip and thigh area) but I could do with an all over tone.

Any recommendations?

whats Davina's like Elli, is it post natal stuff?

I have the charlie brooks dvd and its brilliant, theres a special segment at the back for tummy after having a baby (pilates) and I have to say it works, after my last son I done the dvd for 10 weeks and not only did I lose my excess weight but had a slimmer tummy than ever...shame I havent done it yet after my last baby :blush:

think i myt get a dvd so many tho wat do u all think is best???

also what i used to do was when ironing or cooking...standing for a while basically... i would just hold my stomach in slightly. it seemed to help. also hula hoops are great fun and they work and give u a waist.
NB watch out for small children at hula hoop height though :S

I ordered Rosemary Conley's pack of 3 DVD's, should be here by Saturday or Monday hopefully. Got to get shiiftng this weight. My boyfriend says you can really notice my tummy getting slimmer.

I swear by Pilates. I'm ordering Hip Hop Abs for when I have the baby, and doing pilates. I saw it on tv and it actually looked like it would work.

Yea, im going to get a fitness DVD too. I haven't taken this weight loss thing seriously, but I will want another baby soon and I want to get rid of the excess weight im still carrying (mainly tummy, hip and thigh area) but I could do with an all over tone.

Any recommendations?

whats Davina's like Elli, is it post natal stuff?

If you are looking for DVD's to do at home, I highly recommend a website called collagevideo.com. They have tons of workouts to choose from (pilates, yoga, walking, dance, step areobics, kickboxing, weights etc...). Everything is catagorized by beginner, intermediate and advanced. You can preview a minute of the workout before you buy it and they give you a detailed description of the workout and what equipment you will need. I have a lot of dvd's from them and have been really pleased and I trust ordering from their website. They even have pregnancy and post partum dvd's as well. I plan on ordering some more videos in the near furture for getting rid of this extra weight from the baby. Good luck on your goals, I'll be in the same boat as you very soon.

If you are looking for DVD's to do at home, I highly recommend a website called collagevideo.com. They have tons of workouts to choose from (pilates, yoga, walking, dance, step areobics, kickboxing, weights etc...). Everything is catagorized by beginner, intermediate and advanced. You can preview a minute of the workout before you buy it and they give you a detailed description of the workout and what equipment you will need. I have a lot of dvd's from them and have been really pleased and I trust ordering from their website. They even have pregnancy and post partum dvd's as well. I plan on ordering some more videos in the near furture for getting rid of this extra weight from the baby. Good luck on your goals, I'll be in the same boat as you very soon.

thanks for that will go hav lookie :happydance:

Did my first hour of Rosemary Conley this morning, it felt GOOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->