sitting better in disposables?

bjl1981

Reaction score
My LO wears disposables at night and some mornings before I change him I have noticed he can sit unaided alot better than in his fluffy bums.
He has dioarriah at the moment so he's in disposables all day and he has been sitting on his playmat playing with his toys, something he's never done before. Do you think his fluffy bums might be restricting him?

Depends what nappies you use I guess, some nappies are bulkier than others. We never had a problem with ours, Freya was rolling and sitting very early. We always made sure to give her lots of nappy free time every day though, so that may have helped.

Which nappies do you use?

Tots bots bamboozles with motherease/nature babies wraps.

I noticed the same thing with my cloth diapers - BUT, she is now sitting fine in them - so I guess she was delayed by a few weeks, but in the long run it won't matter and she'll have developed micromuscles from balancing on her fluffy bum!

:)
A

I'm not complaining by any means (I'm quite paranoid that he's going to start crawling soon and I don't get my baby guard for another 4 weeks!!!!!!) I just wondered if anyone else had found this. I like the idea of micromuscles though!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->