Sitting here...

Hamsterlovin

Reaction score
...sifting through a bag of baby things that I got for a friend who (long story) no longer needs them. As a result I decided to keep them for when I have my own baby. Gives me such a longing feeling though handling the little baby gro's and soother holders etc... Can't wait til finally (bit of a long wait) begin TTC :D

I have been really wanting to buy baby things but my mummy wont let me she tells me its bad luck.. :rofl: I really don't think that but then I should be good...

for now...

:rofl:

I have been really wanting to buy baby things but my mummy wont let me she tells me its bad luck.. :rofl: I really don't think that but then I should be good...

for now...

:rofl:

It's so difficult not to get anything especially when the sales are on!!! I don't think buying things is bad luck as the girl I both them for didn't suffer a mc or anything just is a long story!! So now I have these little newborn baby vests from Primark with a little polo neck on them and a twin pack of soother holders amongst other things!!! :D soooo cuteee :D

Aw that was nice of her, very cute, I don't think I am going to buy anything until I am over 3 months pregnant... my mum says the same that it is bad luck..

Aw that was nice of her, very cute, I don't think I am going to buy anything until I am over 3 months pregnant... my mum says the same that it is bad luck..

I had bought the clothes for my friend! At least when I start TTC I will have these few things and have not technically bought them for my own baby lol so I will have an excuse as to why I have them so early!! :p

i have loads of things waiting for me in my mums loft - my cousin decided to only have one and was going to throw them away so i asked mum to keep them for me although i cant look at them as it makes me broody

xx

aww...I just have some hand knit things my Grandmother made...but all in blue and yellow...I think we need some pink in there! I intend to start looking in the baby section of Target tomorrow to start getting ideas on what else we might need/want.

i have loads of things waiting for me in my mums loft - my cousin decided to only have one and was going to throw them away so i asked mum to keep them for me although i cant look at them as it makes me broody

xx

Aww tell me about it. I made the mistake that they are kept in my wardrobe so I have to easy access to ogle over them! Well I don't really take them out but last night I was just thinking about having a baby and imagining a little person in the baby vest! Even going into a toyshop that sold dolls (they were all I played with as a child) made me broody and especially when I saw that some f the stuff for sale was actually for real babies! xx

I have bought a steraliser and some bottles as they were on sale. our resoning is that if we start buying little bits now then when i am pregnant it won't be such a struggle trying to buy everything over the 9 months (especially if they are on sale now). I also bought some adorable hats that we very cheap; in white obviously.

I have bought a steraliser and some bottles as they were on sale. our resoning is that if we start buying little bits now then when i am pregnant it won't be such a struggle trying to buy everything over the 9 months (especially if they are on sale now). I also bought some adorable hats that we very cheap; in white obviously.

I think that is a good idea! Because as I still live at home when me and OH move in together we will be under alot more financial strain. I want to buy these next. One pack for pregnant friend and one for me https://www.cadeaux-mariage-naissance.com/site/images/vignette/Produits49cf4e5b011d3.jpg

xx

Aww tell me about it. I made the mistake that they are kept in my wardrobe so I have to easy access to ogle over them! Well I don't really take them out but last night I was just thinking about having a baby and imagining a little person in the baby vest! Even going into a toyshop that sold dolls (they were all I played with as a child) made me broody and especially when I saw that some f the stuff for sale was actually for real babies! xx

i think its hard not too - i find myself looking at things all the time - i find its getting harder as time goes on instead of easier - weird

i'm thinking that way too - i kept a few bits of equipment of my cousins too and when her little boy goes into his first bed she is giving me the cot. My poor mums loft - lol

xx

i think its hard not too - i find myself looking at things all the time - i find its getting harder as time goes on instead of easier - weird

Nah thats not weird I think thats normal. When I look at all the lil baby things it increases my longing not decrease it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->