Skin break out

Ethereal

Reaction score
Oh no, my worst nightmare is happening. Pizza face is imminent.
I never had this with DD, I had lovely clear skin all the way through. Not diet related as I have always eaten healthy (with the occasional treat). Must just be one of those hormone things.

(Dear god my boobs are sore. Sorry but I'm sitting typing this out and I'm overly aware of their tenderness!!)

Anyone gor any tips to manage blemishes and prevent further break outs? Never really had this problem before!! :dohh:

I got a pretty bad breakout just when I found out i was pregnant. I got proactiv and it seems to be working! Good news is mine is much better at almost 10 weeks, hopefully yours improves soon too xx

I am suffering from the same. I look like I did in high school with the acne breakout I've had this time :haha:

I had pimples with my DS and not my DD which is weird because I had very sore and sensitive bbs with my DS but very minimal sore bbs with my DD. I don't know what to make of this baby. I'm having an equal amount of boy/girl symptoms...

Yes I am having stronger symptoms this time around, ones I had before plus new ones, very weird!

I'm breaking out bad this time too. Never had this with my son. :(

I too am breaking out, as I described it to DH "like a teen boy who just hit puberty".
I had this with DD too, I just covered it with makeup.

This time I am using an exfoliating and foaming face washes from the brand Simple - which is all natural no perfumes or chemicals. I pair that with an avocado clay mask. It doesn't really seem to stop it, but I think it help preventing more breakouts.

Putting on makeup this time causes fresh breakouts... I always have 3-4 more pimples by the end of the day when wearing makeup.

It's funny as I didn't have any pimples with DS so it was a shock to get them this time! I'm secretly hoping it's a girl symptom ☺️

It's funny as I didn't have any pimples with DS so it was a shock to get them this time! I'm secretly hoping it's a girl symptom ☺️

According to the old wives tales, bad skin during pregnancy means a girl because the girl is taking the mother's beauty

I never break out normally even with all three kids never broke out like this!!! My forehead is filled with little bumps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->