skin is on fire!

siobhankerry

Mummy to 1 - Expecting #2
Reaction score
what can u take or use for itching when pregnant, been scratchin my legs arms n feet for the last few days & im actually gonna go off my head!
ive tried johnsons lotion,
sudocreme ...

i have not changed washin powders,perfume or anything like that

anyone any advice or suggestions ?

My feet have been doing the same thing! I've figured out its poor circulation in my feet as they swell. One of the thing that I noticed helped me was massaging for a good 15 minutes. Gets the blood flowing and helps a lot. Plus free foot massages :D

My feet have been doing the same thing! I've figured out its poor circulation in my feet as they swell. One of the thing that I noticed helped me was massaging for a good 15 minutes. Gets the blood flowing and helps a lot. Plus free foot massages :D

Thanks hun, will need to get DF to give my legs n that a rub lol ..
just such a horrid feeling, im red raw from scratching, legs & arms are stinging :( .. hope u get some relief soon xx

I would mention this to your midwife if I were you hun. It could just be down to the skin stretching etc, but excessive itching can also be a sign of obstetric cholestasis (see sticky thread above for more information).
Good luck xx

I would mention this to your midwife if I were you hun. It could just be down to the skin stretching etc, but excessive itching can also be a sign of obstetric cholestasis (see sticky thread above for more information).
Good luck xx

Oh really hun, whats that? .. i will need to look through the threads n see what it is , i just feel like im on fire & not in a good sexy way :haha: ..

thanks for replyin to my post hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->