Skin Tags

huggybear

Reaction score
I have two on my neck which look awful. Anyone know of an over counter treatment, apparently this is cosmetic so a doctor will not remove then, I tried the string method !!! Ouch, didn't work! Any ideas how to get rid :cry:

Do you not know any nurses? They could easily tie them off with proper stitching thread.

Gp surgeries usually remove them

Nurses at the gp's do them, I've had two of mine done, or also at most walk in centres you can book an appointment with a nurse to have them done.

They don't do them here, our doctors just tell you to get them removed privately as the NHS consider them cosmetic

Do you not know any nurses? They could easily tie them off with proper stitching thread.

Sadly no, my sis tried with thread but it was soon painful, stung like mad :cry:

They don't do them here, our doctors just tell you to get them removed privately as the NHS consider them cosmetic

Ditto, ours is the same you have to pay privately, I just want a non painful lotion to put on kinda like wart remover, I am such a wimp.

My sister had one removed from her back at the GP that wasn't causing any bother at all, it was in the middle of her back, I guess it just depends on your doctor :shrug:

I'd say it was painful and its bothering you and catching on clothes and ask them to remove it, I don't know of any other ways to do it :shrug:

I was told my sons would drop off on their own, but after reading up on them I'm pretty sure they're far from normal skin tags

My OH got his removed by the doctor - the doctor burnt them off.

Could you not say that they are painful and you keep accidentally catch them? I have one just above my armpit and it hurts because I keep getting it caught on t shirt hems but i'm too chicken to get them removed.

Google natural remedies for removing skin tags. I'm not sure how reliable they are, but some sources say they can be removed by rubbing tea tree oil on them a few times a day.

if you tell your doctor they are really sore and always catching on your clothes ( i did) he should remove them.

if you tell your doctor they are really sore and always catching on your clothes ( i did) he should remove them.

I was gonna say this. My mum had 2 removed from her neck because her clothes got stuck on them and it was very painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->