Skin tags

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I have 5 small skin tags on my neck!! Where did they come from?! I thought it was a pimple but ohhh nooo, skin tags =(anyone else?

I still have one on side/back from my first pregnancy, bloody hormones lol x

I have a bunch of tiny ones on my neck and chest that I never used to have. I read that they should go away after the baby is born. Here is hoping!

I got a lot of them my first pregnancy but not so much with my second. The main place I found them was under my boobs. If they're small I pinched them off with my nails.

I got 2 small ones between my thighs first pregnancy. Lovely. I haven't noticed any this time. I know apple cider vinegar helps with them though.

Got two between my thighs and one on my right boob with my first pregnancy. This time I got one on my left boob only.

Just popping over, myself and my sister got covered in these first pregnancies and what took them all off is real and natural tea tree oil, it works like magic!! I had one under my eye and now have 2 that just popped up on my neck and I busted out my oil.... Good luck ladies.

If they're large you can tie thread around it or dental floss and within a week they dry and fall off

I've had loads. I get rid of them using a wart freezing spray. It's not recommend but 3 days at most and their gone, I get them really bad in my armpits of all places :wacko:

Oh my god is this what they're off?! I've noticed one since having my son on my armpit. I just keep trying to nip it off but it's tricky. I thought they were just an ageing thing 🙈

I have them under my armpits too=( right where I shave too!!

Never nip/snip them off...they tend to bleed a lot as have their own blood supply and they can grow back if not dealt with properly.

Tie thread/dental floss and wait a week approx for it to fall off or you can pay for removal (NHS no longer do it for free unless it causes you pain). Groupon often run deals for local clinics that remove them cheaply

Use tea tree oil as it contains anti-microbial and antiseptic properties.
You can also use apple cider vinegar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->