Skinny Minnies TTC

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Hey girls!

This is a group for those of us who are underweight or healthy weight and TTC!

I'm 5'2" and 110lbs(ish) haven't weighed in a while, but I was about 98lbs when I arrived in America and I'm pretty sure I've put on weight! I'm perfectly happy with my weight and everything, but I'm trying to eat a bit healthier in order to be in tip top shape for TTC and Pregnancy!! I barely eat during the day and I was thinking "If I get pregnant now, I'm pretty much letting my baby down by not eating enough for me, let alone a LO!"...

Anyone with me? I have the self control of a moth and thought it would be great if there was a group of us just trying to get healthier without really wanting to lose weight, whilst TTC! :)

My name's Charlotte, my hubby's name is Alex (MrHenry on here) I'm 19 and he's 22 and we're TTC our first.

Priorities on my list of getting healthy:

-Getting an exercise DVD so I can get healthy without embarrassing myself by going to a gym :lol:
-Eating breakfast and/or lunch
-Going to bed before midnight

Don't be scared to post in here, even if you're not sure if you fit in, everyone's welcome! I can adjust the description if anyone has any recommendations also, so suggest away!! :)

xx

I'm in the same boat, although looks like you've had your :bfp: since posting this! Congrats! :) I'm 5'8" and only about 113 lbs. Used to be 118-120 but since stopping BCP after 14 years on it my weight has been dropping. Trying my best to put on weight to increase fertility and such but not having much luck. I can eat all I want and it doesn't stick. :shrug: I'm finding it very irritating at the moment, I want to be a curvy woman not a stick! Ugh. Any tips?

Thanks for the congrats!!

I'm the same just cannot put weight on...I literally was eating anything and everything before I got preg and it didn't make a difference..I've veered from 110lbs to 97lbs, back up to 103lbs...Now I have no clue what I am!! :dohh:

I can't offer much advise on putting weight on (because I suck at it!) but I think as long as you're eating healthily and getting some exercise that's a good start! Better to be as healthy as you can be, rather than worrying too much about weight!

Hope you get your BFP soon!! :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back