Skipping a size in clothes?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
My LO has been on 3-6months clothes for some time now...some of them i have put away because they were too small however a few still fit him really well so i still use them, however i bought some 6-9months sleepsuits from Boots (mini mode) and mothercare...i tried them on him yesterday...the Boots ones only just fit him exactly and the mothercare ones are only a slight bit bigger...iv never had this before and iv bought loads of clothes from mini mode...has anyone else experienced this? Do you think he may go straight to 9-12months?x

my daughter did the same i think mini mode are smalleri was suprised as i thought they would of been bigger.

We're finding this with some 6-9month clothes too. I have stopped buying anything 6-9 as there is just no point! The thing that's annoyed me most though is that we got given a really gorgeous dungaree and jumper set from jojomamanbebe which is 6-12 and Alasdair fits it perfectly already - wtf?!

Just skip it I say...can you take back the boots ones if they already fit him perfectly?

cant help hun i have a short ass that still fits in some 0-3 outfits x

I moved Caitlyn into 6-9 last night even though she still fits in 3-6 most of the time because I spent so much on 6-9 for Christmas and I want her to get some wear out of them!!

It just depends where you buy them- tesco I find very small fitting, asda next, then BHs then Next then the biggest is Sainsburys.

(as you can see he is a real designer baby!)

Iv done the same as you toria...i started putting them on him lastnight...they are so cute that it would be ashame if he didn't wear them...however im thinking of returning a load now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->